Thursday, October 23, 2008

Haiku time!

I've decided it's time to switch it up. This time around, all of my comments will be delivered in haiku form. Here we go:

DMZ:
Kristian is back!
Staten Island has never
looked hotter than this.

Rest:
Milo writes comics?!?
No, he's just a producer-
The book seems cool, though.

Welcome to Hoxford:
Good thing it's a book-
If this were a movie, I'd
be too scared to watch.

Dynamo 5:
This book is X-Men,
but with characters that you
actually like.

Astonishing X-Men:
Oh Warren Ellis,
Is there nothing that you won't
insert sex into?

Hawaiian Dick:
Short stories in back
Make it worth the three dollars
all by themselves.

Noble Causes:
They're ending the book,
but at least I get to keep
my Dynamo 5!

That's all for now, as I still haven't finished reading Air, Unknown Soldier, and Fables. Maybe I'll update on those later with limericks!

PS-I cheated on one of these, and left a syllable out of one line. Sorry, but I couldn't make it work no matter how hard I tried! And I mean, come on-would you have noticed anyway if I hadn't told you?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Here's one for Aetheric Mechanics:

It had to happen
The Large Hadron Collider
In an Ellis book

TROUBA said...

Astonishing X-Men:

Oh Warren Ellis,
Is there nothing that you won't
insert sex into?

thanx. you made my night ends
with a smile. ^^