Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Simply Horrible!

So, Act I of Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog went live today...and promptly crashed. For those of you who don't know, this is a 3-part web musical written by Joss Whedon (Astonishing X-Men), starring NPH, and Nathan Fillion (Serenity, Firefly), about some sort of crazy mad scientist who vlogs while trying to take over the world. Or something.

See, I don't know, because I haven't been able to view the video, since the site crashed. From my friends who have seen it, I hear it's pretty awesome. Unfortunately, I'll have to take their word for it. There was a release saying that they were working on the outage, and you can access the episode via iTunes in the meantime, but I sadly discovered that in order to do this, I'd have to buy it for $1.99. I'd probably pay it if it weren't already available for free from the creator himself, but it's the principle of the thing!

So, I wait. This better be awesome.

No comments: