Monday, June 30, 2008

More comic-related fun!

Ok, two more things to discuss today:

1)I took a hike last week to a place some of you might find a bit...familiar.

Photobucket
(Please forgive my oh-so fashionable Sunday afternoon workout gear. I wasn't really thinking about how this would play on the web. I'm not really a hobbit, I promise!)

Anyone?

THE BATCAVE!

Photobucket

It's actually in one of the most famous places in L.A., Griffith Park, about a 5 minute hike from the parking lot. (Super-easy!)

It's nothing fancy when you get there, just a cool looking cave, but still. My nerd-dar was all over the place.

Also, it's a pretty close-up view of the Hollywood sign (which we hiked to later on that day)
Photobucket

Also, another topic I'd like to discuss:

Warren Ellis, where did you get the idea for the Snowtown brand? For those of you who are unfamiliar, here's a quick shot of the protagonist of Fell wearing one.

Photobucket

Hmm. Interesting that it looks eerily familiar to some *ahem* monthly pills that I take for, um, babylessness.

Photobucket

Coincidence?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I saw "a place some of [you] might find a bit...familiar" and a picture of you in front of a cave, I said to myself, "is that cave supposed to look like a vagina or something?" Then I realized what you were getting at.

- Mike