Friday, June 27, 2008

Multimedia!

Ok, so the first thing I want to discuss today is one of the things I've been busy with. This video doesn't do it any justice at all, but unfortunately I haven't been able to get my hands on any of the pictures that were taken yet.

I'm completely inept, and can't seem to find the embed code, so you guys are going to have to live with a link:

My Video!


To explain: my company (to keep up employee morale) hosts a mini-golf tournament every year, where people can create holes with obstacles and themes, and then the hole office (pardon the pun!) plays the course. This was my contribution, a "Choose your own Adventure" superhero themed hole. What it doesn't show is a large portion of the decorations-there's 50 classic comic covers posted around the course, as well as some narrative signs, a comic art collage, and some toys (including a pair of Hulk hands!)

This is just one of the things I was busy with, more to come!

No comments: