Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Of course, I'm a loser and haven't had a chance yet to post pictures of what I've been busy with, mainly because I've been so busy. But what I can tell you is I'm AWESOME. And the things I've made (descriptions don't do them justice) are worth the wait.

In the meantime, I would like to share this little bit of fun. While I was *ahem* "working" today, I stumbled upon this article from NY Magazine's website. While amazing and hilarious in and of itself, what intrigued me more was the link to the site of the article which read, "The Comics Page: Excerpts from new graphic novels". How cool! I had no idea that NY Magazine supported comics at all, let alone devoted a whole section of their site (since April 2007!) to the medium. While of course I'd prefer some devotion to actual issues and not bound books, I understand that complete stories have a much longer shelf life and work better for their means. Besides, any attention is good attention, especially ones that give a taste of what the work is like!

Thanks, NY Magazine-what a cool site.

Read more here!

http://nymag.com/daily/entertainment/the_comics_page/

No comments: