Monday, June 9, 2008

Wow, emails!

So, on a whim today I checked the email account for this page, and OH MAN! MESSAGES! I am totally a slacker and haven't checked that account in a month, not thinking that this site gets anywhere close to the number of views that would actually generate emails for me.

How wrong I was. Sorry that it's taken me so long to get back to all of you, you should all be receiving shiny new responses in your inboxes soon, if you haven't already.

Thanks so much for reading the blog-I had no idea so many people were reading it (who aren't personal friends, anyway), and all of the reccommendations I'm getting are great.

I hope you all keep reading, and don't take my month-long silence to mean that I don't care about you. I love each and every one of you, my beautiful and unique snowflakes.

Keep the feedback coming!

-Dina

No comments: