Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I actually sent this yesterday. Angrily.

Dear Robert Kirkman,

Wow. Astounding is right. Do you publish every SINGLE letter you get? I just finished Wolf-Man #3 (I'm like, a year late, sue me), and I swear, the letters page is longer than the actual comic. Now, I read them, mostly for your snarky comments because well, they're comic gold. But 73 letters? SEVENTY-THREE??!?! Come on now, there's no way any sort of comedy is served by answering SEVENTY THREE letters. You know how that time would be better served? That's right-WRITING MORE COMICS. Seriously, I need to know what the heck is going on right now with Rick over at TWD. This is urgent business. And I come to find that you're over here, chillin' out, answering SEVENTY FRICKING THREE letters?!?! Kirkman, don't make me come down there and show you how to put pencil to paper. Because I will force you. (And FBI, if you're reading this, I don't mean that, it's an empty threat, I swear.) Anyway, I digress. Everyone and their mother knows how much I love your comics. I first started reading Invincible because I liked the colors (blue and yellow, yeah!), and then I started reading TWD because Phil Lamarr told me to. (Seriously, I was in my comic shop, he looked at what I was buying, and told me I should be reading your comic. Be flattered.) So I bought it. And now I'm addicted. And now I'm waiting for the next issue to come out so I can stop holding my breath and I bide my time by picking up all four issues of Wolf-man, and I find out that you're just lollygagging over here? I'm disappointed in you.

Thoroughly.

Sincerely,

Dina

No comments: